1. Bangi Half Marathon 2019 is organized by Light Heavy Orientals Management and is open to anyone, each participant attends the session at his/her free will.
2. Participants below the age of 18 are required to obtain the consent of their parents/guardians before signing up for this Event.
3. Participants must be certified fit to participate in this Event. The Organizers shall not be liable for any accident or mishap which arises as a result of non-disclosure of medical conditions by the Participants.
4. Participants are required to complete the run in one go or in subsequent order.
5. Participants need to provide true, accurate, current and complete information given. The Organizers may contact the Participants from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organizers shall be deemed as received by the participants. If the Participants provide any information that is untrue the organizers have grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, the Organizers may suspend or terminate the participants' registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Event's Official Website (or any parts therefore).
6. All payments are to be collected in ringgit Malaysia (RM) and are based on fixed conversion rate of USD1: RM3.98. The conversion rate is fixed and not subject to currency fluctuation.
7. Once participants registration has been duly processed, there will be NO refund for participants who do not eventually take part in the event for whatever reason.
8. All merchandises' color, design and material are subject to change without notice.
9. Any entitlement or any other merchandise and goodies not collected at the stipulated time shall be forfeited and any request thereafter will not be entertained. No refund will be entertained.
10. The organizers reserve the right to change or to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice, in which case the organizers will make effort to inform prior to the date. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be NO refund of fees and the Organizers shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused. Any updates on the Event including any changes to the Rules & Regulations will be posted on the Event's Official Website.
11. There will be no refund of registration fees, if the Event is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organizers (including but not limited to haze, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, act of God, terrorism or other conditions) and which in the Organizer’s opinion, renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
12. The Organizers reserves the right to cancel and/or add any Event category without giving any reasons whatsoever or providing any prior notice to the Participants.
13. Participants must take precaution at all times to stay away from activities/deeds that may be deemed unfit for the safety of the Participants to prevent any potential hazards.
14. The organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the organizers.
15. The organizers reserve the right to amend the rules & regulations at any time, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice.